Monday, September 27, 2010

An Apple A Day sign up sheet!

O.k. I got the sign up sheet(s) back and had to do a little consolidating since I have a few more people signed up on one thing than another (due to multiple sheets being passed out!). So here is the break down:

Candy Choppers: Megan O'Brien & Rosie Morgan (Rosie I moved you to candy, hope that's o.k.!), Ann Nelson, Danielle Henson& Amy Kennedy

Graham Cracker & Oreo Crusher: Tammy Cervantes

Caramel Dip Makers: Hanna Martorell & Cori Player

Chocolate Drizzler: Aina Werner

If any of you see the sticks for going into the apples, please let me know. I'm having a hard time finding them!

Other than that, I have the stuff and will be bringing it on Sunday. If for some reason you won't be there, let me know so I can get it to you.

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, so that list never made it down my aisle in R.S. Do we do these things before we come? I had a hard time finding sticks for my cookies last year so R went to SBS bought wooden dowels and cut them to size. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the idea Laci! I got desperate and ended up just getting those jumbo Popsicle sticks. Figure we'll just gently tap them into the apple!

    If you signed up for something, then yes to make it beforehand...either chopping up the candy or crushing graham crackers. That way it's all ready to go!

    ReplyDelete