Sunday, May 16, 2010

In the Loop

Just because I like you all so much, I figured I ought to give you a glimpse into what's going on in my head in regards to Pioneer Peaks Relief Society's activities.

My MAIN Goal:


To hold four (4) major activities each year. These will be “general” enough that it should excite Relief Society Ladies of all ages and interests to participate, PLUS completely non-member and inactive "friendly".

Our first one will be the June 3rd "Fashion" SWAP. {See Blog posting after this one.}

My MINI Goal:

Hold a minimum of 3 “specific” activities to be held in-between the “major” ones. They will be based on feedback from YOU, the Relief Society women. As the date for a "mini" activity comes closer, I will put a couple of ideas up for a vote!

To keep things simple on the "minis", the focus will be on activities that fall within the following categories:
• Crafts
• Cooking
• Motherhood

Sometimes your choice will be the winner and other times it won't. We obviously can't have an activity that pleases everyone but I'm hoping with a simple vote, we can at least please most. Fingers crossed. It'll be a work in progress and if it seems like voting isn't working, then we'll go to Plan B. Let me know if any of you have a Plan B :)

Thanks Ladies! Hope to see you all at our first activity!!!!

1 comment: